Both positions is ADP in Marlborough office.
ADP's Outsourced Benefits Administration (OBA) platform transforms employee benefits administration and enrollment from a routine transaction to a strategic business process. The OBA product and implementation teams offer a unique combination of deep HR expertise in health and welfare benefits, along with extensive experience in developing award-winning applications that are usable and reliable.
OBA solutions are used by over 3,000,000 employees in more than 180 countries across the globe at companies ranging in size from hundreds to hundreds of thousands of employees. They share a common Web-based platform, readily integrate with existing IT investments, and are scalable and configurable to meet even the most complex client requirements.
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer who will test software application from a functional, regression and integration perspective to verify that the software meets requirements. This person will collaborate with members of the product development team including associates from Development, Business Analysis, and Project Management to ensure quality software application releases.
• Develop, execute and maintain functional, system, and regression test plans.
• Plan and execute test cases on different environments.
• Be competent to work on technically complex projects and multi-task. This position is required to work with other ADP Products and Development/QA teams in the U.S., Brazil and India.
• Coordinate with Business analysis team and development test cases for perform positive, negative, functional, integration and regression testing.
• Validate test results and report discrepancies and participate in the resolution of defects.
• Define and track quality assurance metrics such as defect severities and open defect counts.
• Evaluate, recommend, and implement process and tool improvements.
Qualifications· Four year degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Administration, or equivalent.
· Minimum two years experience in software-related product development. Experience with Internet software product development. Experience with Linux and Windows.
· Experience with Automated Test tools is required.
· Experience with java scripting and XML is preferred.
· Experience with front-end web based testing.
· Proven experience with hands on development of complex queries of database tables.
· Experience with local builds in a dynamic environment.
· Experience with benefits or other related business experience is preferred
· Experience with SQL and relational databases such as Oracle, DB2 or MySQL.
· Problem solver, self-starter, detail oriented, team oriented, good work ethic
· Able to act as both an individual contributor and coordinate the efforts of other QA team member
· Ability to understand and review technical documentation, including Project plans, test procedures, and design documents
· Must be detail oriented. Excellent testing skills and test planning experience required
· Able to interface directly with cross-functional teams, and lead defect triage meetings and problem solving interactions with the team
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.